Sunday, July 8, 2012

Well.... it's been a long time! Lots of changed. I've gotten a Silhouette Cameo to cut with. What a great toy! This will eliminate the need to buy any type of letter sticker or rub- on, since I can cut my own. I can cut images, print and cut them, make them any size, color, etc and never ever run out of the image! It's always there. Always ready to use. Talk about not buying anything. With a "never ending sticker machine (and it's actually better then that) I won't need a thing!

And then I bought a Scrap Rack - an organization device that has changed how I see my room and my supplies.  Once I started to organize things into four basic categories - (Letters/Numbers, Themes, Calendar, and Rainbow) I know exactly where things should be placed and I can find them in seconds. All items (ribbons, paper, embellishments) are organized in the same manner. Pairing them up to find things is easy! AND my scraprack holds all my card categories so when I go to make a sympathy birthday anniversary card - I know exactly where the items are and they are ALL in one place.

I'm also taking an on-line card/stamp class in order to use my stamps more. I have a ton of them and don't use them enough.

But between the Cammie (my silhouette), the rack, (to show me everything I own) and going through and re-organizing I really feel  no need to get out there and shop.

What I do feel is a need to get in my room, organize it and start to use it all on cards and pages!
Oh yeah baby.. I'm ready to do some series work. 

Another reason I fired up this blog again is that for my card class, in order to post a picture in the gallery you have to have a blog, upload your picture to the blog, then from the blog to the gallery. I had a heck of a time finding this and getting logged back in.
BUT, here I am and I think I got it.

So if you want to hang out and see some new cards and such you are more then welcome.
We'll see what I come up with. Stay tuned.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment