Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It's a BIG day today.... two reasons... I'm going to CHA!!! Yes, the summer show in which all the new product lines are premeired.  It's not open to the public and I'll be working for ThermoWeb - an adhesive company. I can't wait. I'm a little nervous - nothing like working for a "new employer" and I want to do well. I'll be doing the demo for a card using the Icraft sheet.

Secondly... as we continue our "makeover" in the studio using the ScrapRack.. which I love, love, love... I got a new table. Oh yes.. a Martha Stewart table.  With drawers! More places to organize more things.  Love, love, love that too!  It should ship today! Which means I could have it next week! OMG! I'm going to love it!!

Martha Stewart Living™ Craft Space Three-Drawer Flat-File Cabinet  I did get the white. It will match what is in there now... and white will go with anything if I ever change the room.

I'm going to be a card making machine! Between my Silhouette, the ScrapRack and a new desk! OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment